Day Seven
Refeed day!
I wasn't going to, even though one 5-hour refeed is prescribed for Category 2 PSMF dieters per week... and then we went out to Big W to pick up a couple of things and there was banana cake at Muffin Break. It may as well have had a big flashing sign over it saying EAT ME. So I did. So I decided I'll do the refeed properly. Must make sure I stop eating carbs at 8pm.
Food consumed today (approximately):
200g chicken breast
1 slice banana cake (calories unknown - it was pretty sweet)
Fresh pasta
Tomato sauce
Tbs parmesan or thereabouts.
Salad
Not counting calories today - can't be arsed. I've got my protein and veggies, that's all that really matters.
Oh I got my supplements.
1 Swisse Multivitamin
6g Odourless Fish Oil (Omega 3s)
1g Chelated Calcium
500mg Chelated Magnesium

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home