The End
Well, for now. The blog keeping has been a useful tool.
My weight yesterday morning was 77kg, giving me a total loss of 5.6 kg - so slightly more than 1kg per week, which is really good, especially considering the couple of really big cheat meals, er, days I've had. Ahem.
I haven't re-done my measurements but I am definitely taking up less space. Jeans are loose and I'm starting to look a bit more streamlined.
I'm going to go back to Atkins-style low-carbing (but still moderately low-fat) during the lead-up to Christmas, and get back to doing my regular exercise, which I just couldn't seem to manage on the PSMF. I might do another stretch early in the new year.
Verdict on the Melting Point - yeah, I think it works, maybe not to actually cause fat loss, but to prevent fat gain during cheats. I didn't have any of the nasty side effects such as bad cramping, but that probably was due to not exercising.
So long, and thanks for all the tuna. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home