Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Day Ten

Nothing much. My weight is down to 80.6, but I'm sure I've lost some size as well. My jeans are the loosest they've been for almost a year.

I'm debating whether or not to start taking a new supplement I've found called Melting Point. It might be snake oil, it might not. Most of the reports of it I've read have been positive, if not a little anecdotal. Well, I'm going to take it sometime soon - it arrived in the mail yesterday - but I can't decide whether to do this PSMF for a bit longer and then try the Melting Point... or just go the whole hog and do them simultaneously. I sort of want to do it a bit scientifically, too see if the MP really does have a noticable effect or whether it's placebo.

Bugger it, I think I'll start tomorrow. I already know that PSMF works. I think anything more than a 1.5kg/2.0kg loss per week would have to be the effect of the MP. So we'll see.

Food consumed today:

200g Yoplait NoFat yogurt
60g Kraft Free single
200g cauliflower, 25g leek, chicken stock (soup)
95g Greenseas tuna
225g Wallaby sausage (2% fat)
1 tsp olive oil (so the snausages didn't burn - probably have overestimated the amount)
50g lettuce
Half a tomato
Cucumber
1/2 cup whole cows milk

P 116, C 37, F 25. Total calories: 888.

Supplements:
1 Swisse Multivitamin
6g Odourless Fish Oil (Omega 3s)
1g Chelated Calcium
500mg Chelated Magnesium

Exercise: None

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home