Sunday, November 06, 2005

Day Fourteen

78.8kg - impressive, considering the free meal yesterday. Maybe the Melting Point is doing something after all.

I still haven't got back into my exercise routine - but I'm on late shifts for the next few weeks so I should be able to go back to doing my cardio at least, before I head to work in the afternoons.

Food today:
200g Yoplait Nofat Yogurt
60g Kraft Free cheese singles
200g Low Fat cottage cheese
1 stalk celery
100g Jalna Fat Free natural yogurt
100g cucumber
250g chicken breast
2 mushrooms
1 spring onion

P 124, C 43, F 19. Total calories: 833.

Supplements:
6 x Melting Point (2x2x2)
1 Swisse Multivitamin
6g Odourless Fish Oil (Omega 3s)
1g Chelated Calcium
500mg Chelated Magnesium
400mg Chromium

Exercise: Gentle walk down the hill to the supermarket and then back again UP the hill. It's very up. Distance about 3km.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home