Sunday, November 06, 2005

Day Thirteen

OK I lied, I am going to weigh myself every day.

79kg today. And it's free meal day, to coincide with a dinner out with the parents in law. I'm not going to have a proper refeed for another week. I'll have another free meal on Wednesday for a friend's birthday dinner.

Today:
Nofat yogurt and Kraft fat free singles as per usual.
Turkish banquet - bread, dips, lamb cutlet, chicken kebab, dolmades, chickpea patties, salad and a bit of cous cous and rice.
Few glasses of wine which I very much enjoyed.

Calories - who knows! I think I got enough protein.

Supplements:
6 x Melting Point (2x2x2)
1 Swisse Multivitamin
6g Odourless Fish Oil (Omega 3s)
1g Chelated Calcium
500mg Chelated Magnesium
400mg Chromium

Exercise: A bit of dancing and lugging records up and down stairs at the club. (I am a DJ)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home