Day Twelve
I'm into the 70s!! Haven't been there since this time last year. 79.6kg this morning. Very happy.
Food consumed today:
200g Yoplait NoFat yogurt
95g tinned salmon
200g cauliflower, 25g leek, chicken stock (soup) w 1 tbsp sour cream
2 tsp homemade hollandaise (a little treat)
250g chicken breast
4 asparagus spears
P 109, C 25, F 51. Total calories: 979.
Supplements:
6 x Melting Point (2x2x2)
1 Swisse Multivitamin
6g Odourless Fish Oil (Omega 3s)
1g Chelated Calcium
500mg Chelated Magnesium
400mg Chromium
Exercise: None. I've had a persistent headache today and haven't felt overly good - hope it's not related to the MP. Common reported side effects are cramping and lethargy - the cramping usually only with 8 capsules or more a day. I'm hoping the calcium + magnesium will prevent that. Some people recommend taking taurine or dynalyte (for electrolyte replenishment). So far all I've got is a headache, and that may be just a cooincidence.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home