Day Twenty
79.2 kg
Refeed day, and oh GOD did I need it. I've been feeling cold and lethargic (more than usual :P) and I don't ever remember being so fixated on food as I was today. It's been gradually creeping up on me over the last week, despite having a free meal on Wednesday. So I decided at 8 o'clock this evening (pretty much the last minute) that when I got home from work, I was going to go carb-crazy. And I did. And it was good.
Hopefully this will fire up the ol' fat burning furnaces again.
I also think I need to cut back on the yogurt for breakfast, mainly because of the aspartame it contains. Once I've had the last couple of pots I still have in the fridge I might switch to unsweetened lowfat yogurt. Or find something else to eat. Maybe egg whites? Although the idea of eating egg whites by themselves makes me want to gag. Meh.
200g Yoplait Nofat yogurt
60g Kraft Free single
1 cup light milk
600g baked beans (I haven't had these in more than 3 years! What a great refeed food!)
3 slices wholegrain bread
1/2 cup whole milk
2 cups rice bubbles
P 80, C 250, F 16. Total calories: 1510 (still below maintenance).
Supplements:
6 x Melting Point (2x2x2)
1 Swisse Multivitamin
6g Odourless Fish Oil (Omega 3s)
1g Chelated Calcium
500mg Chelated Magnesium
400mg Chromium
Exercise: sigh. TOMORROW.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home