Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Day Seventeen

78.6kg. Things have slowed down a tad. Either I'm loosening up a bit too much with milk in my coffee, or it's the Melting Point making me retain water, or it's just one of those pain in the arse things that happen when you stop eating a normal amount of food and don't exercise. I should be exercising more but I just can't be f!ng bothered. I don't have the energy and can't be arsed making the time. Pretty appalling but...

Whatever.

Food today. Bit of yogurt, bit of chicken, and then a proverbial bucketload of tucker at Pie's birthday dins. And some grog. Yum. :P

Supplements same as ususal.

Oh and an interesting thing happened today. Another package of Melting Point turned up in the mail. The weird thing is, I only ordered and paid for one bottle.

Hmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home